SLP Performance 31561 LoudMouth II Stainless 2.5" Cat-Back Exhaust System
SLP's Loud Mouth II Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 05-06 GTO adds 5 extra horsepower and 5 foot-pounds of torque with the aggressive muscle-car rumble. Not quite as loud as our original Loud Mouth, the system's great sound comes from a pair of stainless bullet mufflers. The additional performance comes from the free-flow design and our built-in PowerFlo-X Crossover system that borrows a power-building technique widely used in stock car racing. The system features a pair of distinctive 3.5" dual-wall stainless steel tips that look great peeking out of the GTO's rear valance. The tips have an angle cut and can angle downward in a traditional style, or rotated at a 90 degree angle so they match the curving shape of your rear valance. The modular design gives you flexibility to change to a louder system in minutes by purchasing a pair of bolt-in Loud Mouth resonators (# 31062). The exhaust system is hand-crafted from 2.5" stainless steel, and has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aggressive musclecar rumble, not as loud as our Loud Mouth system (# 31560)
- Modular design lets you bolt-in a pair of Loud Mouth resonators (# 31062, not included) for a louder system
- Hand-crafted from stainless
- Easy bolt-on that mounts to SLP's header system or stock exhaust
- Distinctive stainless tips that rotate for the look you want
- Install Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H5.5000” x L55.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds