SLP Performance 70005 Front Strut Tower Brace
These Strut Tower Braces for the 1993-2002 Camaro and Firebird are designed to fit V8 cars. SLP's braces are easy to bolt-on. They increase chassis rigidity, which improves the over-all handling of your vehicle. SLP's new brace reinforces the front strut towers and stops them from flexing inward or outward, keeping your wheel alignment constant. This increases the road-holding capabilities of your car's front shocks, springs and anti-roll bar. You'll feel the difference immediately, your car will feel more stable and under control at all times! The braces are constructed with flame cut 1/4" mild steel plate and 1-1/4", .095 wall thickness mild steel tubing. SLP's new strut tower brace is shipped with a black powder coat finish, complete with all mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions.
- Does not fit 1996-1997 Camaro SS
- Install Hours: 2
- Tools: Basic Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H5.5000” x L41.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds