SLP Performance 31042A LoudMouth Stainless 3.0" Cat-Back Exhaust System
Have you ever wished you could change up the tone or volume of your exhaust without having to purchase and install a new system? SLP now offers the Loud Mouth Exhaust System for 1998-2002 Camaros and Firebirds equipped with LS1s. These systems were created using industry-exclusive modular design architecture, so that simply loosening a few band clamps, swapping muffler types, and retightening, can change the performance, noise level, and sound quality of your Camaro or Firebird. The F-Body Loud Mouth System is compatible with the included race resonator and our original Loud Mouth II bullet-type race muffler (# 31067), which you can purchase separately to gain complete control over both your car’s sounds and performance characteristics.
- Includes a Loud Mouth resonator for virtually zero flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Employs SLP's exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Lighter than the OEM exhaust assembly
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Show quality polished resonator and 3.5" slash tips
- Includes pre-welded hangers, detailed instructions, and all necessary installation hardware
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Basic Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 41.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H5.5000” x L45.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds