SLP Performance D31026 LoudMouth Stainless 3.0" Cat-Back Exhaust System
The SLP Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2008-2014 Challenger 6.1L/6.4L HEMI SRT8 is now available in Loud Mouth and Loud Mouth II designs. The stainless steel modular cat-back system is so technologically advanced, that you can change the performance and noise-level characteristics of your Challenger simply by swapping out the bullet-style Loud Mouth resonators (included) to milder Loud Mouth II mufflers (Part # 31067), available separately. You’ll notice performance gains of up to 12 horsepower after installing the system, which is constructed from 3-inch stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow with an integrated 3.0-inch PowerFlo-X crossover pipe that bolts to the factory 2.75-inch down pipes. The factory Challenger square exhaust tips fit this exhaust system, and installation is easy – all hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Stainless steel 3-inch mandrel-bent tubing
- Polished Loud Mouth Resonators with SLP logo embossed in the body
- Integrated PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe with 2.75-inch inlet
- Factory style ball-band clamps included to re-use factory Challenger tips
- Easy, bolt-on installation with no welding required
- All Hardware and Installation Instructions are included
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
- Designed to work with STOCK exhaust manifolds. If upgrading to SLP Long Tube Headers, use part # D30008.
- Install Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 54.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H5.5000” x L55.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds