SLP Performance M31006 LoudMouth Stainless 2.5" Cat-Back Exhaust System
SLP's Cobra Loud Mouth has always been the best-performing cat-back exhaust in the business. Now it's the most versatile, too! Using groundbreaking modular technology first seen on our Mustang X-pipes, we've developed a system that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise-level, and sound-quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, re-tighten, and you're done. No other system offers this level of performance and adaptability! Along with the included resonators, the Cobra Loud Mouth system is compatible with our all-new bullet-type Loud Mouth II race unit (# 31064), sold separately. Get both for complete control over your Cobra's sound and performance characteristics.
- Added a consistent 25 rwhp on our stock 2003 Cobra test car (modified vehicles will see considerably larger increases)
- Employs SLP's exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Includes our infamous Loud Mouth resonators for minimal flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Dyno-proven to outperform competitive resonator-type exhausts
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features show-quality polished resonators and 3.5" double-wall tips
- Fits 1999-2004 SVT Cobra models
- Install Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H5.5000” x L35.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds