SLP Performance M31007 LoudMouth Stainless 2.5" Cat-Back Exhaust System
SLP's Mustang Loud Mouth has always been the best performing cat-back exhaust in the business. Now it's the most versatile, too! Using groundbreaking modular technology first seen on our Mustang X-pipes, we've developed a system that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise level, and sound quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, re-tighten, and you're done. No other system offers this level of performance and adaptability! Along with the included resonators, the Mustang Loud Mouth system is compatible with two all new SLP mufflers, the bullet-type Loud Mouth II race unit (# 31064) and the traditional-style PowerFlo (# 31065), available separately. Buy all three for complete control over your Mustang's sound and performance characteristics.
- Includes our infamous Loud Mouth resonators for virtually zero flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Employs SLP's exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Dyno-proven to out-perform competitive resonator-type exhausts
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features show quality polished resonators and 3.5" double-wall tips with electromarked SLP logo
- Fits 1999-2004 GT and Mach I models
- Install Hours: 1.5
- Tools: Shop Tools
- Install Difficulty: Intermediate
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H17.0000” x L35.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds