Roush Performance 421099 Phase 1 R2300 ROUSHcharger Single Belt Supercharger Kit
Do you want more power under the hood of your Ford? If so, then these Roush R2300 Roushcharger kits are just what you need. Featuring a TVS (Twin Vortices Series) supercharger, these supercharger kits create big performance with unsurpassed reliability. These R2300 Roushcharger kits also feature 4-lobe rotors and high-flow inlets and outlets for more volumetric capacity at higher rpm to give you serious ground-pounding power. Available in several configurations, depending on your power needs and application, these Roush R2300 Roushcharger kits are sure to have your Mustang beating all of the competition and ruling the streets.
- Roots Style Supercharger
- Complete Installation Kit
- Black Powdercoated
- Sold As A Kit
- Made In The USA
This Mustang GT Supercharger is a Single Belt Phase 1 kit that brings your 2005-2009 Mustang GT power to a total of 475 hp and 435 lb-ft at the flywheel! This supercharger kit components includes the following: Induction system, Intercooler, Fuel charging assembly, TVS2300 Roushcharger, 105mm bolt-on pulley, wiring, and the Roush Flash Voucher Card. One of the great things about Roush's line of Phased R2300 superchargers is that you can later upgrade to a higher level of horsepower with an upgrade kit. You can upgrade this 2005-2009 Mustang GT Supercharger with the Single Belt Phase 1-2 2005-2009 Mustang Supercharger Upgrade (part #421101). This Mustang GT Supercharger Kit is part of a line of superchargers kits for Mustang GT's that allow for upgraded performance over time.
- Phase 1 Roush TVS 2.3L Roots-Style Supercharger (475HP/435 ft-lb)
- Fits 2005-2009 4.6L 3V Mustang GT (manual transmission only)
- Bolt-on 105mm Supercharger Pulley
- Fuel Charging Assembly with Roush-Designed aluminum upper & lower intake manifolds
- High-Efficiency Intercooler System
- High-Flow fuel rail system with 52lb fuel injectors
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body
- Single-belt Driven FEAD System
- Low-restriction 110mm mass air flow tube with Roush Cold Air Induction System
- Includes all necessary hardware needed to complete installation
- Roush Custom PCM Calibration
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H13.0000” x L34.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds