Roush Performance 421388 Phase 1 ROUSHcharger Supercharger Kit
Do you want more power under the hood of your Ford? If so, then these Roush R2300 Roushcharger kits are just what you need. Featuring a TVS (Twin Vortices Series) supercharger, these supercharger kits create big performance with unsurpassed reliability. These R2300 Roushcharger kits also feature 4-lobe rotors and high-flow inlets and outlets for more volumetric capacity at higher rpm to give you serious ground-pounding power. Available in several configurations, depending on your power needs and application, these Roush R2300 Roushcharger kits are sure to have your Mustang beating all of the competition and ruling the streets.
- Roush R2300 Supercharger
- Roush-designed Upper And Lower Intake Manifolds
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body And Matching Throttle Body Spacer
- High-flow Cold Air Induction System
This Ford Mustang Phase 1 Supercharger Kit by Roush is calibrated to deliver 575 HP and 505 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v V8 powertrain, an increase of 155 HP and 115 FT/LB over stock Mustang. The primary components of this Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include: Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger, 85mm supercharger pulley, Fuel charging assembly with Roush designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds, Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer, Low restriction air induction system, High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors, Roush Flash Voucher card, High efficiency intercooler system featuring large full face low temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves, and All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps.
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v engine (excludes BOSS 302)
- Phase 1 produces 575 horsepower and 505lb-ft of torque (155 hp gain and 115 lb-ft gain over stock)
- Available for manual and automatic transmission
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton’s new TVS Technology.
- Fuel charging assembly with Roush designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring a large full face low temp radiator, oversize coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- Roush low restriction air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- Bolt on 85mm pulley
- Roush Flash Voucher card
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Item Requires Shipping
- 66.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H33.0000” x L32.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds