Roush Performance 421243 ROUSHcharger Supercharger Tuner Kit
Getting down to the roots--superchargers come in different flavors, but you can never get away from your roots. These Roush 2011-14 5.0L F-150 tuner supercharger kits give you just the boost you yearn for in that F-150. Every tuner thinks what they just put in is the best, but the true test is if it works for your driving style. Do you want it off the line or down the track? Now, roots-style superchargers like these are more of an instant power, giving you power in the low-end that tapers off when red-lining. This gives you more off of the line, but less at the limit. Centrifugals tend to give boost focused on high rpm between 3,000- rev limit. So you may not feel the pull till you hit 6-7,000+. This does give you a lot of power in the top-end and a broader power band. If you want to feel the power around town and off of the line, then these Roush 2011-14 5.0L F-150 tuner supercharger kits are for you.
- Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger
- Roush-designed Upper And Lower Intake Manifolds
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body And Matching Throttle Body Spacer
- High-flow Cold Air Induction System
The Roush 2011-2014 F-150 Supercharger Tuner Kit is capable of delivering over 700 horsepower to the F-150 5.0L, 4-valve V8 powertrain system. The Tuner Kit includes: Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger, Roush designed upper and lower intake manifolds, Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer, High-flow cold air induction system with 100mm MAF tube, High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves, Fuel charging assembly, 1st sheave FEAD system with heavy duty tensioner for greater durability, Unique high flow fuel rail, and All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps. This 2011-2014 F-150 5.0L Supercharger Tuner Kit features a bolt-on pulley which can easily be switched out for another pulley size.
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 5.0L-4v engine
- 2014 Model Year Requires supplemental FEAD # 421821 to be purchased for installation.
- Capable of producing over 700 Horsepower
- Calibration, fuel injectors and spark plugs not included
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton’s new TVS Technology.
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- Roush high-flow cold air induction system and 100mm MAF tube/housing
- 1st sheave FEAD system with heavy duty tensioner for increased durability and less parasitic loss
- Bolt on pulley allows for easy changes and the ability to tune to your desired horsepower level
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 14 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Item Requires Shipping
- 143.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H33.0000” x L33.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds