Bushwacker 14011 Trail Armor Rocker Sill Protectors-Black
Bushwacker Trail Armor. One of the greatest joys as a Jeep owner starts right where the road ends. Brush, limbs and the occasional What was that? beat and slap at your vehicle. Emerge from the trail with your Jeep looking like it did when you got there. Bushwacker Trail Armor components for the Jeep Wrangler are made with rugged off-road durability and easy installation to transform your Jeep in minutes. Defend our Jeep with the kind of body protection that stands up to the test anytime, anywhere. The rear corners fit Bushwacker's Flat Style, Pocket Style or the original factory flares.
- Custom style that stands up to tough use
- Made from tough Dura-Flex 2000 TPO
- Installs without drilling with 3M adhesive
- OEM matte black textured finish
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your Jeep is built to be tough and stand up to what life throws at it, but your rockers are more susceptible to damage than other parts of the vehicle, especially when you go off-road. Due to their location, rocker panels often come in contact with hard obstacles while on the trail. Give them extra protection and provide additional structural support to your vehicle’s frame with Bushwacker's Trail Armor Rocker Panel Sill Protectors.
- Covers the rocker area under doors, protecting it from road debris and scratches
- Hides unsightly pinch welds and rust
- Made from tough and durable TPO material
- No-drill design installs with clips and 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- OEM matte black finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.4 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.7500” x L58.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds