Bushwacker 40004-11 Cut-Out Rear Fender Flares-Black
For extreme off-road use - each set of Cut-Out Fender Flares is designed for your truck or SUV to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. Bushwacker Fender Flares are made to be flexible enough to withstand any environment you put them in. From the debris on the roads to the brush on the trails and any other elements that wear on them every day. Bushwacker flares are designed to never relent to punishment and maintain their style. Made with complete UV protection Bushwacker flares are also backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against warping cracking or other factory defects.
- Adds tire coverage from debris
- Sheet metal removal maximizes wheel articulation
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 ? no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
For extreme off-road use, there's nothing else like Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares. Each set of Cut-Out Fender Flares is individually designed for your truck, to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. That custom approach means a smoother appearance, greater strength, and easier bolt-on installation with tough stainless steel hardware. Cut-Out Fender Flares are made from thick, warp-proof Dura-Flex 2000, our own proprietary material, engineered for added durability and flexibility in severe conditions. Its UV protection guards against chalking, while its pro-grade matte black finish looks great as-is, or custom painted to create your own personal look.
- Rear Flare Height: 4.25"
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 2.5"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H12.5000” x L53.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds