SLP Performance 21110E Blackwing Cold Air Intake Kit
One of the quickest and best ways to improve the performance of your 1997-2000 C5 Corvette is to eliminate the restrictive stock air box. This easy-to-install air filter--dubbed the "Blackwing" for its unique appearance--out-flows the factory setup by as much as 90% and can provide up to 18 additional horsepower. The Blackwing uses 100% synthetic filtration media called Synteq. The fibers are extremely uniform and very small, allowing the filter to flow more air and trap smaller particles than do ordinary cotton and oiled-cotton "performance" filters. The Blackwing also features an exclusive flow indicator that changes color when cleaning is required. This is a simple bolt-on installation that requires no vehicle modifications. All necessary parts and complete detailed instructions are included.
- Does not fit 2001-2004 Corvettes
- SLP Blackwing is designed to fit the stock MAF Sensor and Air-Bridge
- Install Hours: 1
- Tools: Basic Tools
- Install Difficulty: Easy
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds