Roush Performance 421390 Phase 2 ROUSHcharger Supercharger Kit
Roush 2011-14 5.0L Mustang Phase 2 supercharger kits are part of the TVS lineup that's raised the bar for supercharger performance and reliability. Their Twin Vortices Series technology rotating assemblies deliver more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for ultimate and uncompromising performance. Phase 2 supercharger kits are designed to greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, create a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and have improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharged systems, the Phase 2 supercharger kits provide instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire powerband, producing an increase of 205-213 hp and a 135 ft.-lb. gain over stock! So, if you're looking for serious power from your Mustang, Roush has your answer. Roush 2011-14 5.0L Mustang Phase 2 supercharger kits include the following:
- Roush R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 85mm Supercharger Pulley
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body And Matching Throttle Body Spacer
- Cold Air Induction System
- High-flow Fuel Rail With 47 lb. Injectors
The Ford Mustang Phase 2 Supercharger Kit by Roush is calibrated to deliver 625 HP and 525 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v V8 powertrain, an increase of 205-213 HP and 135 FT/LB over stock. The primary components of this Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include: Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger, 85mm supercharger pulley, Fuel charging assembly with Roush designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds, Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer, Cold air induction system with 110mm MAF, washable/re-usable open element air filter and air dam, High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors, Roush Flash Voucher Card, High efficiency intercooler system featuring large full face low temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves, and All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps.
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v engine (excludes BOSS 302)
- Produces 625 horsepower and 525lb-ft of torque (205-213 hp gain and 135 lb-ft gain over stock)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton’s new TVS Technology
- Fuel charging assembly with Roush designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring a large full face low temp radiator, oversize coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- Roush cold air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- Bolt on 85mm pulley
- Roush Flash Voucher Card
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Item Requires Shipping
- 66.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H33.0000” x L32.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds