Roush Performance 421391 Chin Splitter for OEM Front Bumper Fascia
Make you Mustang's front end impressive! Roush Mustang front splitters improve your car's aerodynamics and add race-inspired style. The splitters are high-pressure injected from TPO (thermal plastic olefin) just like that used by OEMs to provide excellent impact resistance that's flexible and lightweight. Roush Mustang front splitters will help reduce drag and increase downforce for much improved performance, as well as provide an aggressive look. The splitters arrive unpainted with a texture finish for an OE look and include all required parts. Add style and performance to your Mustang with Roush front splitters.
- Durable High-Impact Resistant Material
- Reduce Drag
- Increase Downforce
- Sold Individually
- Made In The USA
The Mustang Front Chin Splitter, from Roush adds true race-inspired styling and performance to your 2013-2014 Ford Mustang including V6, GT, Boss 302 and California Special. The 2013-2014 Ford Mustang Front Chin Splitter is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) with a black stipple finish for an OEM look and long lasting durability. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures which allows for excellent impact resistant, tough yet flexible, easy color ability, low density, and light weight. Easy installation and there is no trimming needed or painting needed. All required parts are included such as hardware, templates, and detailed instructions.
- Replaces factory splitter with larger, more aggressive splitter
- Fits most 2013-2014 Mustangs including the GT, V6, Boss 302 and the California Special
- Adds race-inspired styling to your 2013-2014 Mustang GT or V6
- Made of injection molded TPO plastic (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) with a black stipple finish for an OEM look and long lasting durability and flexibility
- Benefits of TPO plastic (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) include: Excellent impact resistant, tough yet flexible, easy colorability, low density and light weight
- Does not require paint
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fitment
- Includes all required hardware, templates and instructions
- Easy installation (Estimated installation time -- 1.5 hours)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Required Tools: Basic tools
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H3.0000” x L72.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds