Roush Performance 421542 Phase 3 ROUSHcharger Supercharger Kit
Getting down to the roots--superchargers come in different flavors, but you can never get away from your roots. These Roush 2011-14 5.0L Mustang Phase 3 supercharger kits give you just the boost you yearn for in that Mustang. Every tuner thinks that what they just put in is the best, but the true test is if it works for your driving style. Do you want it off the line or down the track? Now, roots-style superchargers like these are more of an instant power, giving you power in the low end that tapers off when red-lining. This gives you more off of the line but less at the limit. Centrifugals tend to give boost focused on high rpm between 3,000- rev limit. So, you may not feel the pull till you hit 6-7,000+. This does give you a lot of power in the top-end and a broader power band. If you want to feel the power around town and off of the line, then these Roush 2011-14 5.0L Mustang Phase 3 supercharger kits are for you.
- Roush R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- Roush-designed Upper And Lower Intake Manifolds
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body And Matching Throttle Body Spacer
- High-flow Cold Air Induction System
The Phase 3 Supercharger Kit by Roush is the ultimate power-adder for your 2011-2014 5.0L Ford Mustang GT. This kit is calibrated to deliver 675 HP and 585 FT/LB of torque, an increase of 255 HP and 195 FT/LB over stock! With this much horsepower under the hood, Roush Performance went one step further to ensure that the fuel delivery system can meet the increased fuel needs. The Phase 3 Roushcharger Kit includes: Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger, 80mm Supercharger Pulley, Roush Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator with Plug-n-Play wiring harness, Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds, Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer, Cold air induction system, High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors, Roush Flash Voucher Card, High efficiency intercooler system, Large full face low temperature radiator, and all required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps.
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L-4v engine -- Manual transmission only (excludes BOSS 302)
- Produces 675 horsepower and 585lb-ft of torque (255 HP gain and 208 lb-ft gain over stock)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton’s new TVS Technology.
- Roush Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator to moderate fuel flow and ensure a proper fuel-to-air charge ratio
- Plug-n-Play wiring harness where no modifications are needed to the vehicles fuel pump wiring system
- Fuel charging assembly with Roush designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring a large full face low temp radiator, oversize coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- Roush cold air induction system with 110mm MAF, washable/re-usable open element air filter and air dam
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- Roush Flash Voucher Card
- Bolt on 80mm supercharger pulley
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 10 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Roush Performance
- Ships from Manufacturer, Call for Availability.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H33.0000” x L32.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 877.609.6727Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST
Write the First Review!