Roush Performance 421435 Phase 2 ROUSHcharger Supercharger Kit
Roush 2011-14 5.0L F-150 Phase 2 supercharger kits are part of the TVS lineup that's raised the bar for supercharger performance and reliability. Their Twin Vortices Series technology rotating assemblies deliver more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for ultimate and uncompromising performance. Phase 2 supercharger kits are designed to greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, create a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and have improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharged systems, the Phase 2 supercharger kits provide instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire powerband, producing 210 hp and a 150 ft.-lb. gain over stock! So, if you're looking for serious power from your F-150, Roush has your answer. Roush 2011-14 5.0L F-150 Phase 2 supercharger kits include the following:
- Roush R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 85mm Supercharger Pulley
- Twin 60mm Throttle Body And Matching Throttle Body Spacer
- Cold Air Induction System
- High-flow Fuel Rail With 47 lb. Injectors
This Phase 2 F-150 Supercharger Kit by Roush delivers 570 HP and 530 LB/FT of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 5.0L-4v V8 powertrain. The primary components of this Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include: Roush R2300 TVS Supercharger, Fuel charging assembly with Roush designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds, Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer, High-flow cold air induction system featuring an injection molded air box, blow-molding clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter, Large 100mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube, High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves, 1st sheave FEAD system with heavy duty tensioner for greater durability, High-flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors, spark plugs, all required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps, and the Roush Flash Voucher Card.
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 5.0L-4v engine
- Produces 570 horsepower and 530 lb-ft of torque (210hp and 150lb-ft gain over stock)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton's new TVS Technology.
- Fuel charging assembly with Roush designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- Roush cold air induction system featuring an injection-molded air box, blow-molded clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter
- 100mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube/housing
- 1st sheave FEAD system with heavy duty tensioner for increased durability and less parasitic loss
- 80mm pulley
- Roush Flash Voucher Card
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Time: 14 hours
- Required Tools: Garage tools
- Item Requires Shipping
- 143.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H33.0000” x L32.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds