Roush Performance 421239 Cold Air Intake Kit
These Roush cold air intake systems are true bolt-on systems that come complete with all of the necessary hardware and install in just minutes. These intake systems include a high-flow filter that is protected from engine heat by Roush Performance's cool air dam design. The high-flow filters are washable and reusable. These kits also include a modular intake tube that will wake up even the tamest of engines because it flows up to 400 cfm more air than the factory unit. They are constructed from cross-linked, high-density polyethylene for strength and durability.
- Improved Performance
- Washable And Reusable
- Includes All Hardware
- Sold As A Kit
- Made IN The USA
Looking to get more power out of your 2011-2014 6.2L V8 F-150? Roush Performance has just the solution! The factory 6.2L engine from Ford already provides exceptional performance, but adding the Roush Cold Air Intake will help unleash even more power out of the stock engine! Due to the increase in air flow supplied by this kit, you will also experience better throttle response and overall engine performance (and even possibly increased gas mileage). The Roush Cold Air Intake Kit will also give your F-150 better appearance under the hood, and will let people know you only use the best products on your truck. Best of all, this kit can be installed within an hour, making it one of the fastest and most economical performance upgrades for your vehicle! No calibration is required when installing this kit. Included with this kit will be a new clean air tube, airbox, synthetic reusable/washable high-flow air filter (oiled), and all necessary hardware and instructions.
- Fits 2011-2014 F-150 6.2L V8
- Increases air flow, engine performance, and throttle response
- Includes washable, reusable synthetic high flow air filter (oiled), new clean air tube, MAF tube, and airbox
- Clean air tube made from injection-molded plastic & designed for maximum air flow efficiency
- Designed using OEM CAD data for superb fit & finish, as well as superior structural stability & durability
- Easy installation in less than one hour, and requires no drilling or cutting
- No PCM recalibration required
- Includes all necessary hardware & instructions
- Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California, or any other state that requires an EO number
- Difficulty: Novice
- Time: 1 hour
- Required Tools: Basic tools
- Roush Performance
- Ships from Manufacturer, Call for Availability.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H14.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 877.609.6727Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST
Write the First Review!