Firestone Ride-Rite 2186 Single Automatic Air Command System
Suspension Air Compressor Kit
Single Automatic Air Command System
Single Automatic Air Command System; Inflates Both Air Helper Springs Equally;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Uses Height Control Valve
- Mounts Between The Chassis And Suspension
- Inflates Two Bags Individually
Firestone manufactures and provides air springs for all vehicles. We began developing air suspension for passenger cars and trucks more than 70 years ago. We continue to be innovative in product design, material selection and customer service so we can provide you with a better ride and safe load-carrying capabilities. Firestone stands for quality, reliability and service.
More than seventy years ago, Firestone started developing a full air-based suspension for passenger cars. Firestone Airide air springs were installed on the new line of general Motors buses in the late 50's. Later that decade, air springs began to gain popularity in luxury vehicles. Over the next 20 years, technology improvements in other suspension components, such as compressors and valves, helped support the growth of air suspension. In the 1970's, Ford Motor Company incorporated air suspension in the Lincoln Town Car and Continental. Firestone has continued to be innovative in product design, material selection and customer service, providing our customers with improved ride quality and safe load-carrying capabilities.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $100
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds